To facilitate remote learning, New Day Films is providing a new way to access streaming films from home or any location. This feature is available to any organization or institution with a .edu or .org email domain, though it can be made available to insitutions with other domains upon request.
Here are the steps.
1. Purchase a streaming license on NewDay.com using your institution's .edu, .org, or .us email address.
2. Instruct students, employees, or others from your institution to enter their own email address to request access to purchased films here: https://www.newday.com/watch-now/email-access
3. After entering their .edu or .org address into the form, viewers will receive an email with a single-use link to authenticate their email address.
4. After clicking that authentication link, the viewer will confirm their email and be brought to the Watch Now page that lists streaming films purchased by your institution.
5. Clicking the name of a film will bring the viewer to the film overview page, where they can learn more about the film, and view it by pressing the orange Watch Now button:
Note: If your institution has licensed the full New Day Films collection, the Watch Now page will instruct viewers to visit the film pages to watch any streaming title in the catalog.
Even though we are adding this new way for students, faculty, and employees to view films that have been licensed by members of their institution, on-campus and proxy server authentication is still available based on registered IP addresses.
Any existing customers that would like to use this feature should simply log in with their registered New Day Films username and password, and visit the Watch Now list page. Be sure to go back to Step. 2 and send out the Email Access sign-up to others in your institution.
If you have any questions, please contact us for clarification and assistance.