- You may purchase or rent videos online with our secure order cart using a credit card or authorized purchase order. Simply click the appropriate "add to order" button by a title to purchase or rent it. You may delete an item or increase quantity at any time in the cart. You can also use the cart to create a printable order form.
- Click "view order" to see what titles you've put in your order cart. Click "checkout" when you are ready to complete your order and provide payment and shipping information. Once you proceed to "checkout", you'll be offered the option of paying by credit card or purchase order online, or generating a printable order to pay offline by check, credit card or purchase order.
Order by Fax or Mail
- You may use your own purchase form, or use the online order cart to generate a printable order to submit by mail or fax rather than submit online. Use the "add to order" buttons by the titles you want. When you proceed to "checkout" you'll be offered the option to choose payment "offline". Fill in payment and shipping info in the online form, then click "submit order" at the bottom of the page to create a completed copy in your browser window to print and send by fax or mail.
- Authorized purchase order or payment is required before orders can be shipped.
- Please be sure we have a phone number or email address at which to contact you, in case there are questions regarding your order.
Titles are available for preview for serious purchase evaluation only. Previews may not be ordered online; they must be ordered offline by fax or mail. Preview requests must be made in writing on institutional purchase order or official letterhead. New Day reserves the right to qualify preview requests.
Customers requesting evaluation previews are normally charged a $20 handling fee per title. This fee will be deducted from the purchase price if your purchase order is received within 60 days of preview. Free previewing is a privilege usually extended to public libraries only. Other institutions requiring this service should inquire when placing their order.
Preview materials will be sent for an evaluation period of ten (10) business days. If more time is absolutely necessary, your preview request should explain. If you require a specific date or period, please provide an alternate date whenever possible.
Shipping, Handling and Insurance
- Ground UPS (US only): $15 for first program, $7.50 each additional program on same order.
- Three Day UPS: ground charge, plus an additional $10 per order.
- Second Day UPS: ground charge, plus an additional $15 per order.
- Next Day UPS: ground charge, plus an additional $25 per order.
UPS Ground may take up to 3 weeks, so please plan accordingly.
International orders: Please add $10 for Canada and $25 for Europe, Australia, etc.
No rush shipping is available for international orders.
Renters and previewers are responsible for return shipping costs (via UPS or Priority Mail) and insurance. Titles must be returned on time and in the same condition in which they were received. Print/cassette damage will be billed at prevailing lab rates, with a $30 minimum applied to 16mm prints. Please do not return video tapes in fiber-lined packaging as this causes tape damage.
Rights & Restrictions
Rental or purchase of any New Day film, video or DVD program is for educational and non theatrical projection or playback only. Purchase of a New Day film, video, or DVD effectively means a long term license for the life of the exact print, cassette or DVD delivered. All New Day titles are fully protected by U.S. Copyright laws. Purchase, rental or preview of a film or program does not include or imply rights to rent, loan, sub lease or sub license to others. New Day films may not be digitized, altered, transmitted, duplicated or reproduced by any means, without prior, written authorization from New Day Films and the Filmmaker. This license specifically excludes any digital or analog transmission or duplication of the program in whole or in part by broadcast, narrowcast, internet, open-cable, direct broadcast satellite, or other means, or to any off-campus, distance learning, or affiliate site without written permission of New Day Films and the Filmmaker.